We are a young and dynamic group of teachers specialized in this first period of live and we love our work!
All of our team is provided with the required qualification to work with boys and girls at this age.
Our work needs often recycling and learning new ways of teaching so we are formed in different matters:
- Workshop first aid and basic life support for nurseries, Creu Roja (march 2008)
- Food-handling course, Sticsa (July 2010)
- First aid child care for nursery staff (march 2011)
- Artistic expression in stage 0-3 (June 2012)
- Food-handling course (8 hours) (Nov 2013)
- Manage and education for emotional intelligence (Dec 2013)
- Training course for child care educator an introduction to Yoga in the classrooms (Abril 2014)
- PNL tools for family-school communication (8 hours Nov 2014)
- Food allergy in early childhood (4 hours) (Nov 2015)
- Security gains with children, families and yourself (6 hours) (dec 2016)
A team of qualified psychologists, educators, kindergarten graduates…